Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no data backup. Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?
I think this is among the most vital info for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The web site style is great, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers
3 comentarios:
Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no data backup.
Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?
Look into my blog Achat Retweet pas cher
I think this is among the most vital info for me.
And i'm glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The web site style is great, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers
Stop by my webpage; augmenter vu youtube
I pay a visit every day some web sites and sites to read posts, however this blog
gives quality based content.
Feel free to visit my page; seo service london
Publicar un comentario